Cascade Challenge 2017 Registration
2/10/2017: Our event is FULL and with a WAITING LIST of 3 Troops.
***Adults , please consider coming as a JUDGE, this is a great way for first timers to see what Challenge is all about. Please see Judge tab for details******
***To BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST*** Please download the registration form, complete thoroughly, print legibly, and mail to Challenge Registrar.***
When: May 19-21, 2017 Where: Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
Who: Cadette (6-8th Graders) & Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts (9-12th Grade). Register as a troop or form a multi-troop group or as an Independent Registered Member (IRM). IRMs may sign up, they need to be placed with a troop or form their own group, ahead of time. .
Min: 8 Troops or 50 Scouts Max: 24 troops or 150 Scouts
Cost: $35 per person *Gluten Free requests will have an additional $1.00 pp cost.
Deposit: $50 per troop due at registration
Final payment due (less $50 deposit) on April 1, 2017
Registration Opens: Nov. 1, 2016
Registration Closes: March 31, 2017 or when filled
- Adults: Minimum & maximum are two per troop/group. Minimum # of scouts is two.
- All participants must be registered Girl Scouts and the adults must meet GSWW troop camp training requirements.
- One registration form is required per troop/group or per IRM.
- Registrations will only be accepted by mail and must include the $50 deposit.
- Mail this form to: Karin- Cascade Challenge Registrar
- Checks payable to GSWW–SU 245 Cascade Challenge.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email from the Challenge Committee event registrar and sent to both advisors named below and will include the Challenge Troop Preparation
- Cancellations made prior to the registration closing date will be eligible for a deposit refund. If made after 3/31/17 all money paid becomes non-refundable unless we can fill the space from the wait list.
- If the balance is not paid by the payment due date the registration becomes cancelled and the deposit becomes non-refundable. Wait list participants will be refunded all money after event takes place.
- The Leader’s Challenge begins with the thorough completion of this registration form. Please print legibly.
Come join us!!