Cascade Challenge 2018 Registration
When: May 18-20, 2018 Where: Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
Who: Girl Scouts of Western Washington Council Girl Scouts: Cadette (Gr.6-8) & Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts (Gr. 9-12). Register as a troop, form a multi-troop group, or as an IRM (Independent Registered Member) . IRMs will need to be placed with an available troop OR may form their own group or, ahead of time.
Min/Max participants: Min: 8 Troops or 50 Girl Scouts Max: 24 troops or 200 Girl Scouts
Cost: $35 per person. *Gluten Free requests will have an additional $1.00 per person cost.
Deposit: $75 per troop/group due at registration Final payment: Postmarked by 3/31/2018
Registration Opens: Nov. 1, 2017 Registration Closes: March 31, 2018 or when filled
*After Jan 1, 2018-registration opens to all Girl Scout Councils and for additional troop groups.*
The Fine Print:
- Adults: Minimum & maximum are two per troop/group. Minimum # of Girl Scouts is two, maximum is 12.
- Limited to no more than two groups from the same troop; each group with a minimum of 6 Girl Scouts.
- All participants must be registered Girl Scouts and the adults must meet GSWW troop camp training requirements.
- One registration form is required per troop/group/IRM and is only accepted by mail with the $75 deposit.
- Mail this form to: Karin Cook, Cascade Challenge Registrar.
- Checks payable to GSWW–SU 245 Cascade Challenge.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email from the Challenge Committee event registrar and sent to both advisors named below and will include the Challenge Troop Preparation packet.
- Cancellations received after March 1, 2018 will forfeit their deposit. .
- If the balance is not paid by the final payment due date the registration becomes cancelled and the deposit becomes non-refundable. Wait list participants will be refunded all money after event takes place.
- The Leader’s Challenge begins with the thorough and legible completion of this registration form.
- Those troops requesting medically necessary gluten free food will be provided GF for the entire troop.
- Are you a mixed level troop? IF you have 2 or more S/A then we recommend registering for the S/A level)
- For the printable REGISTRATION form: 2018 Cascade Challenge Registration