Cascade Challenge 2020 Registration: Please check back in mid-October
When: April 17-19, 2020
Where: Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
Who: Girl Scouts of Western Washington Council: Cadette (Gr.6-8) & Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts (Gr. 9-12). Register as a troop, form a multi-troop group, or as an Independent Registered Member (IRM). IRMs will need to be placed with an available troop OR may form their own group or, ahead of time.
Min/Max participants: Min: 8 Troops or 50 Scouts Max: 28 troops or 225 Scouts
Cost: $TBD (in 2019 it was $35 per person) . *Gluten Free requests have an additional $1.00 per person cost.
Deposit: $75 per troop/group due at registration
Final payment: Postmarked by 2/28/2020
Registration Opens: Mid November 2019
Registration Closes: Jan. 31, 2020 or when filled
*After Jan 15, 2020 Registration opens to all Girl Scout Councils and for additional troop groups.*
- Adults: Minimum & maximum are two per troop/group. Minimum # of scouts is two, maximum is 12.
- Up to two groups may register under the same Troop #; each group must have a minimum of 6 Scouts.*
- All participants must be registered Girl Scouts and the adults must meet GSWW troop camp training requirements.
- Please Mail the deposit to Cascade Challenge Registrar.
- Checks payable to GSWW–SU 245 Cascade Challenge, deposit checks need to be RECEIVED within 5 days of online registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email from the Challenge Committee Registrar and sent to both advisors named below and will include the Challenge Troop Preparation
- Cancellations received after February 1, 2020 will forfeit their deposit. .
- If the balance is not paid by the final payment due date the registration becomes cancelled and the deposit becomes non-refundable. Wait list participants will be refunded all money after event takes place.
- The Leader’s Challenge begins with the thorough and legible completion of all registration forms.
- Those troops requesting medically necessary gluten free food will be provided GF for the entire troop.