Cascade Challenge 2019 Registration: The Fine Print
When: May 17-19, 2019
Where: Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
Who: Girl Scouts of Western Washington Council: Cadette (Gr.6-8) & Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts (Gr. 9-12). Register as a troop, form a multi-troop group, or as an Independent Registered Member (IRM). IRMs will need to be placed with an available troop OR may form their own group or, ahead of time.
Min/Max participants: Min: 8 Troops or 50 Scouts Max: 28 troops or 225 Scouts
Cost: $35 per person . *Gluten Free requests have an additional $1.00 per person cost.
Deposit: $75 per troop/group due at registration
Final payment: Postmarked by 3/31/2019
Registration Opens: Nov. 30, 2018
Registration Closes: March 31, 2019 or when filled
*After Jan 15, 2019-registration opens to all Girl Scout Councils and for additional troop groups.*
- Adults: Minimum & maximum are two per troop/group. Minimum # of scouts is two, maximum is 12.
- Up to two groups may register under the same Troop #; each group must have a minimum of 6 Scouts.*
- All participants must be registered Girl Scouts and the adults must meet GSWW troop camp training requirements.
- Please Mail the deposit to Karin Cook, Cascade Challenge Registrar.
- Checks payable to GSWW–SU 245 Cascade Challenge, deposit checks need to be RECEIVED within 5 days of online registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email from the Challenge Committee Registrar and sent to both advisors named below and will include the Challenge Troop Preparation
- Cancellations received after March 1, 2019 will forfeit their deposit. .
- If the balance is not paid by the final payment due date the registration becomes cancelled and the deposit becomes non-refundable. Wait list participants will be refunded all money after event takes place.
- The Leader’s Challenge begins with the thorough and legible completion of all registration forms.
- Those troops requesting medically necessary gluten free food will be provided GF for the entire troop.
**MORE FINE PRINT: NEW REGISTRATION FORMAT FOR 2019**
To improve the efficiency of collecting all the info we need about your troop; please use the ONLINE Google Form.
- One registration form is required per troop/group/IRM and is only accepted by
- POSTAL MAIL: 2019 Cascade Challenge Registration
- ONLINE VIA GOOGLE FORM
- This opens Nov. 30th, then mail the deposit check to complete your registration. **The deposit MUST BE RECEIVED within 5 days to RETAIN YOUR SPOT**