Hello Girl Scout Adult Volunteers!!
Cascade Challenge will be looking for about Fifty Fun Folks to be judges on Sat. May 19, 2018.
Event Dates: May 18-20, 2018 at Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
- Cascade Challenge is put on by a village of adult Girl Scout volunteers. You can be one of the much needed volunteer judges, we only use adults due to the nature of competition. Perhaps your troop is not yet old enough to participate and you want to find out how it all works, OR perhaps, sadly, your teen-aged troop is not attending, OR you just love to support OUTdoor programs.
- Judges may request which challenge station they would prefer to be placed at. We try to match that choice as judges are at the same station all day with a team to judge the 24 troops that will rotate thru.
- There are several time frame options to volunteer as a judge: Camp opens at 4 PM on Friday and runs thru Noon’ ish on Sunday.
- Come and camp with us for the entire weekend or come for a shorter time.
- Early Birds needed: arrive by 2 PM on Friday to be a campsite setup judge.
The options are endless:
- Arrive on Fri. nite and stay thru Sunday Close
- Arrive on Fri. nite and leave anytime after Dinner Challenge (~8PM) on Saturday.
- Arrive Saturday morning (arrive 6:30 AM) and stay over till Sunday.
- Or arrive Saturday morning (6:30 AM) and leave after the dinner challenge (~8 PM)
- Or come just for the Dinner Challenge (arrive at 3:30 PM, finish up at ~8 PM)
- What is included? Training and answer sheets are provided for each event, PLUS you will be fed some incredible dishes (vegetarian options too), probably have a whole lot of Fun, and of course receive a patch!! And you get to be out doors in the fresh air.
The Next Step: Email: email@example.com
- We will then send you more information to confirm your registration as a judge. All judges do need to pre-register with us of course. Actual station assignments will be done in March 2017.
Thank you, Kat *Bodhi* Cole, Girl Scout Volunteer:
Like us on Facebook: GS Cascade Challenge