Cascade Challenge 2020
**REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AS OF 2 29 2020**
***THe Event is FULL and we have a WAITING LIST***
****FINAL PAPERWORK/PAYMENT IS NOW PAST DUE: See pages 20-22 of the Troop Prep Packet****
When: April 17-19, 2020
Where: Fire Mountain Boy Scout Camp, Mt. Vernon, WA
Who: Girl Scouts of Western Washington Council: Cadette (Gr.6-8) & Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts (Gr. 9-12). Register as a troop, form a multi-troop group, or as an Independent Registered Member (IRM). IRMs will need to be placed with an available troop OR may form their own group or, ahead of time.
Min/Max participants: Min: 8 Troops or 50 Scouts Max: 28 troops
Cost: $35.00 per person . *Gluten Free requests have an additional $1.00 per person cost.
Deposit: $75 per troop/group due at registration
Final payment: Postmarked by 2/29/2020
Registration Opens: November 1, 2019
Registrations received prior to November 1, will be placed in a basket and randomly drawn for processing.
Registration Closes: Feb. 29, 2020 or when filled
*After Dec 15, 2019 Registration opens to all Girl Scout Councils and for additional troop groups.*
- Adults: Minimum & maximum are two per troop/group. Minimum # of scouts is two, maximum is 12.
- Limited to no more than two groups from the same Troop; each group must have a minimum of 6 Scouts.
- All participants must be registered Girl Scouts and the adults must meet GSWW troop camp training requirements.
- Please Mail the deposit to Cascade Challenge Registrar.
- Checks payable to GSWW–SU 245 Cascade Challenge.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email from the Challenge Committee Registrar and sent to both advisors named & will include the Challenge Troop Preparation Packet.
- Cancellations received after February 29, 2020 will forfeit their deposit.
- If the final payment is not postmarked by 2/29/20 the registration for your troop is cancelled, your spot will be offered to a wait listed troop, and your deposit will not be returned.
- Wait listed troops (that are not placed) will receive their deposits back after event takes place.
- The Leader’s Challenge begins with the thorough, legible, and accurate completion of this registration form.
- Troops requesting vegetarian & medically necessary gluten free food options will receive such for the entire troop